is destroying our country!
Multiculturalism is not just "foreign foods and folk dancing".
Official multiculturalism is not about migrants retaining their culture when they come to Australia.
Official multiculturalism is:
- Encouraging migrant groups to maintain a separate identity to mainstream Australians
- Stopping the natural development of migrants adopting Australian ways, and becoming Aussies (albeit with remaining different cultural characteristics)
- Giving money to organisations on the basis of their ethnicity
The downside of multiculturalism is:
- The creation of a nation of "tribes"
- Banning traditional aspects of Australian/European culture from kindergartens: Santa, nativity plays, and Christmas carols
- Rapes of Australian girls by Muslim Arabs whose culture has taught them that Aussie girls are "loose women" - unworthy and beneath their contempt.
- Emphasis in schools on ethnic backgrounds, rather than on being Australian - that is, teaching young children to think of themselves as "ethnics", rather than as Australians
- Justifying multicultural policies by promoting the lie that "Australia has no culture" – we do, and a great one it is too (otherwise, no-one would want to come here)
When Aussies travel overseas, we are expected to conform to local customs (fair enough); but, in Australia, we are then supposed to change our way of life, our culture, our traditions, to suit outsiders. Not right! Not fair! No way!
In the future, expect…
- No loyalty to the Australian nation (will the Australian nation even exist, if the multiculturalists have their way?)
- Christmas and Easter banned as public holidays, otherwise this would be "discrimination" in favour of one religion.
- Notice how many television shows, under American influence, are already encouraging us to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Happy Christmas".
- Already some overseas "multicultural" localities have banned Christmas from official celebrations.
The solution is Australia First!
Australia First will defend our right to our way of life, our culture, our future – and the future of our coming generations.
Stand up for yourself!
Stand up for your future!
Australia First Party
P.O. Box 223, Croydon, 3136
Join us, send a donation, get involved!